- Brackets are included with your rod.
- It may be neccessary to splice your rods to ship. If this is the case, connectors will be included.
- The rods for corners are cut at an angle and connected together with a connector. The connector is welded at the angle specified and attaches inside the rod and secures with set screws. The connector is hidden and the screws face the wall.
- If you need to order a custom rod, please contact us.
- Choose from 4 sizes of round rod.
How to measure:
- Measurement #1: Measure from the corner of the wall to the spot on the wall where the first rod will end.
- Measurement #2: Measure from the corner of the wall to the spot on the wall where the second rod will end.
- Measurement #3: Mark on your walls where the rods are ending (the end of measurements #1 and #2). Measure from one end to the other end.
- Measurements 1 and 2 are not the rod lengths. They are wall lengths.
- If you are ordering finials, please make sure there is enough room at the ends of the rods to accompany the finials.
$13.00 per foot + $55 for the corner
90 Degree Angle