- Brackets are included with your rod.
- It may be necessary to splice your rods to ship. If this is the case, connectors will be included.
- The rods for corners are cut at an angle and connected together with a connector. The connector is welded at the angle specified and attaches inside the rod and secures with set screws. The connector is hidden and the screws face the wall.
- If you need to order a custom rod, please contact us.
- Choose from 4 sizes of round rod.
$13.00 per foot + $55 per corner
How to measure for two angles:
- Measurement #1: Measure from the corner of the wall to the spot on the wall where the first rod will end.
- Measurement #2: Measure from the first corner to the next corner where the second rod will be.
- Measurement #3: Measure from the second corner to the spot on the wall where the third rod will end.
- Measurement #4: Mark on your walls where the rods are ending (the end of measurements #1 and #3). Measure from one end to the other end.
- Measurement #5: Measure from the line that measurement #4 makes to the first corner of the wall.
- Measurement #6: Measure from the line that measurement #4 makes to the second corner of the wall.
- Measurements 1, 2 and 3 are not the rod lengths. They are wall lengths. We will take some length off for the projection of the brackets.
- If you ordering finials, please make sure there is enough room at the ends of the rods to accompany the finials.